A business plan is a document that describes the business, its objectives, strategies, target market and financial forecasts. It's a blueprint of the future plan of the organization.
Business plans can vary enormously in length, style and content, but the key is to ensure the document is realistic, practical and regularly reviewed. It should not only set the direction for the business but act as a reference point for measuring its performance. Designing a perfect business plan is an extensive activity but one's achieved, it helps the organization to increase its profitability as well as efficiency in its operations.
ARK's team of experts can play an important role in outlaying a perfect Business Plan for their clients which is best suited to their field of operations. An ideal and effective Business Plan facilitates the client in the following ways-
• Outlining clear goals and long-term vision
• Examining Business idea from various other perspectives also
• Determining the Commercial viability of new ideas
• Identification of the business's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
• Develop strategies to successfully operate and market the business
• Applying for Finance from a Financial Institution
• Securing Investors, Sponsors & suppliers for the Business
• Establish measures to evaluate the Business success.
Since a business plan is a road map that guides the organization in the planning process, it is important to evaluate the suitability of the Business Plan in relation to the operations of the organization. The experts at ARK undertake extensive research to understand the requirement of the client and suitably design the plan for them. The various different types of Plans the experts at ARK design for their clients are as follows-
• Start-up plan
• Internal plan
• Operations plan
• Strategic plan
• Growth/expansion plan
• Feasibility plan