ROC or REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES Compliance is another important element of the advisory role that the consulting firms provide to its clients.
ARK also provides extensive services to its clients under this head. ARK provides the advisory services for the Company Law Compliances like-
• Incorporation of Companies/LLP's.
• Maintenance of Secretarial records, Statutory books as per the requirements of the Company Law.
• Preparation of ROC Search Report for Companies, Banks & Financial Institutions.
• Appearing as Authorized Representatives before Company Law Board & Registrar of Companies in regard to any objections /notices /appeals /summons etc.
• Annual filing of Company's Balance Sheet & P&L Account along with the Audit Report.
• Advising Companies or clients on legal & procedural matters falling under FEMA.
• Providing Due Diligence service through which the potential acquirer evaluates a target company or its assets for Acquisition.
• Providing Due Diligence service through which the Company is able to evaluate itself and/or its assets for the purpose of taking management decisions like identifying potential acquirer, plan for de-merger and merger.